Flextronics Product Center
Yancheng Flextronics Electric Heating Equipment Technology Co., Ltd. Contact: Mr. Jiang Tel: 0515-83063266
Address: Chaoyang Road, Yifeng Industrial Park, Dazonghu Town, Yandu District, Yancheng City, Jiangsu Province Post Code: 224000
Your current location ： Home> Products
- Cast copper heater
- Product introduction
Service Hotline: 18905103458
铜加热器是以管状电热元件为发热体，并弯曲成型，进入模具用优质金属合金材料为外壳以离心式浇铸成各种形状，有圆型、平板、直角型、风冷、水冷及其它异型等。 Flextronics cast copper heaters use tubular electric heating elements as heating elements and are bent and formed. The high-quality metal alloy materials used in the mold are cast into various shapes by centrifugal molding, including round, flat, right-angle, air-cooled, water-cooled Other special shapes. 3.5-5.0w/cm2，****工作温度600-700℃之间。 After finishing processing, it can be closely adhered to the heated body, the surface load of the cast copper heater can reach 3.5-5.0w / cm2, and the working temperature is between 600-700 ℃. The metal foundry heater is a high-efficiency uniform heater with a thermally conductive metal alloy that ensures a uniform hot surface temperature and eliminates hot and cold spots on the equipment. It has the advantages of long life, good thermal insulation performance, strong mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and anti-magnetic field. Increasing the heat dissipation device on the outer heat dissipation surface and sintering infrared rays on the inner heat dissipation surface can save electricity by 35%.
Second, the main purpose:
Widely used in plastic machinery, molds, cable machinery, alloy die-casting machines, pipelines, chemical, rubber, petroleum and other equipment.
Third, use matters needing attention:
1. The working voltage must not exceed 10% of the rated value; the relative humidity of the air is not greater than 95%, and there is no explosive or corrosive gas.
2. The wiring part is placed outside the heating layer and insulation layer, and the shell should be effectively grounded; avoid contact with corrosive, explosive media and moisture; the lead wire should be able to withstand the temperature and heating load of the wiring part for a long time, and the wiring screws should be tightened Avoid using too much force.
3. The metal casting heater should be placed in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is lower than 1MΩ for a long period of time, it can be baked in an oven at about 200 degrees Celsius for 5-6 hours to return to normal. Or reduce the voltage and heat up until the insulation resistance is restored.
4. The metal casting heater should be well positioned and fixed. The effective heating area must be closely attached to the heated body. Empty burning is strictly prohibited.
- Previous: Cast copper heaterNext: Cast copper heater